Get Creative With Your Pinwheels For Prevention!
PCA Illinois is inviting you to show off your creativity with the Pic-A-Pinwheel campaign for Child Abuse Prevention Month. This is a campaign runs throughout the month of April where we are looking for the most creative displays of pinwheels! Pinwheels are the most effective visual tool to bring awareness to prevention efforts in April. So why not stretch those creative muscles and grab some massive attention for the cause! So how does it all work?
1. Order your pinwheels from PCA Illinois by clicking HERE.
2. Create your pinwheel display. BE IMAGINATIVE!
3. Take plenty of pictures and share them online.
4. Send your picture to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, where the display is located including city and your address.
5. At the end of April, we will review all of the entries and pick a winner!
Creating #GreatChildhoods is a responsibility we all share. During April we have an increased chanced to spread that message and the Pic-A-Pinwheel campaign is a great way to gain even more attention! So get your creative caps on and start taking those pictures!